6/08/2007

Combo Continue - Haruhi Threesome

What is eternity doing tonight? has become Mega Megane Moé. For the latest posts, please change your links accordingly. Go ahead, shoot me.

Anyway, this is your typical Haven't Had Time To Form A Quality Post, But I Post Anyway blog post, in that it's 11:00 PM, I've been home for about 1 hour of the 16 I've been up, and I'm not about to let that stop me from continuing my chain of Posts Every Day. Which in retrospect is probably sort of a silly idea and it'd be better to put more time into each post but I'm happy with the way it is.

So, as the title states, after the jump is 3 sections of Haruhi awesomeness to replace your normal episode recap, and not at all any implied hot doujin action (or is there?). No, seriously. Go away, pervert.


Part 1, one of the more interesting Haruhi doujins out there, The Law of Tsuruya Family, which despite the horribly lame setup for a forced Tsuyura x Kyon pairing, is quite fascinating. Perhaps not the least because of the fact that some valid points are raised about Nyoro-chan, and also because of horribly win and/or scary Boxcutter Haruhi. Unfortunately it's still unfinished, but the first two chapters should get your attention at least.

Part 2, an amusing remix of the Mikururururururun Song. You remember it, right? The one, which despite being horribly sung (purposely), is scarily addictive and easy to remember? Now, picture it with a metallic rock soundtrack. And covered by a guy. Scary. Yet so, so awesome. Let's dance, baby!


Part 3, well, there is really no part 3, so have some more Yuki. Can't go wrong with Yuki. It's too bad Kyon wasn't a glasses girl or else we would have had a lot more meganekko Yuki fan art though. Still, nothing to complain about here. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go fanboy for a few minutes over Yuki and awesome, and then pass out.

-CCY

0 comments: