4/21/2007

Stage 1 Start

What is eternity doing tonight? has become Mega Megane Moé. For the latest posts, please change your links accordingly. Testing to see if this blog thing works and stuff. It's a particularly boring afternoon so I've decided to start writing about the anime I watch and stuff.

Fear the power of junior-level AP writing, kekeke. I suppose if you want to know who I am I'm Cardcaptor Yoshi (2 guesses as to what my first anime was, eh?), and if you're reading this either

1) You know me from the GTP forums or around the 'net somewhere
2) You're someone I actually know from that 'real life' stuff
3) I've become wildly famous.

Whatever works for you. My particular taste in anime is the romantic genre (although I can't take it straight, like Marmalade Boy), more specifically the visual-novel+harem type (Tsukihime, Kanon, To Heart). With nothing else to blog about I'll probably recap the previous anime I've watched before moving on to the one's I'm currently following.

Hope you enjoy this blog as much as I hope I enjoy writing this. ^^

-CCY

0 comments: